Enter to win two tickets to the Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks game on Thursday, January 28 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Just tag us (on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) in your pics and use #LiveHealthy for a chance to win. Official Rules below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. VOID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA & RHODE ISLAND. ONLY OPEN TO INDIANA RESIDENTS.
These Official Rules apply to the St. Vincent Sports Performance #livehealthy Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is St. Vincent Sports Performance (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is being administered by The Ungar Group, LLC, d/b/a U/S Sports Advisors (“Sweepstakes Administrator”). By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that all decisions of Sponsor in its sole discretion will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited and restricted by law.
- PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Participant (defined below) warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”) and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes is open only to those 18 years of age or older), and such participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees and agents, its related entities and affiliates, and their collective and respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), and the Sweepstakes Administrator, its officers, directors, employees and agents, its related entities and affiliates, and their collective and respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Administrator Entities”), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Sponsor Entities, Sweepstakes Administrator Entities and Pacers Basketball, LLC, and its officers, directors, employees and agents, its parents, subsidiaries, related entities and affiliates, and their collective and respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Pacers Entities”) are together referred to as the “Released Entities.” Each participant (individually and collectively the “Participant”) releases, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless the Released Entities from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes and/or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in connection with the sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, Participant fully and unconditionally releases, by way of example and not limitation, all claims for consideration, violation of the right of publicity or privacy, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of Participant’s entry, name or likeness, and all other claims of any nature resulting to the use of the entry.
- The sweepstakes is open to persons who are legal residents of Indiana and 18 years of age or older by the opening of the Entry Period. Employees, agents, independent dealers and affiliates of the Released Entities and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. The Released Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to: (i) cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or amend this sweepstakes at any time for any reason without prior notice, (ii) amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, at their sole discretion, and (iii) disqualify any Participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. The Released Entities are not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the sweepstakes. The Released Entities have no obligation to notify a Participant of his/her disqualification.
- ENTRY PERIOD. Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 4:59 p.m. EST (“Entry Period”). All times determined by Sponsor’s clock. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Entry Period, persons who meet the eligibility requirements and have read accepted these Official Rules may enter via either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Participants may enter by commenting or posting pictures on how they plan to “#LiveHealthy” in 2016. Entrants must tag Sponsor by using “@definingsports” and use the “#LiveHealthy” hashtag to enter.
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram’s terms and conditions apply, respectively. Please visit https://www.facebook.com/terms.php, https://twitter.com/tos?lang=en, and https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 to learn more.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period, regardless of method of entry. Should more than one (1) entry per person be received, Sponsor reserves the right to void all such entries.
Entries made by commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are ineligible. Entries submitted using bots or any automated technologies are ineligible. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
Electronic entries will be considered to have been made by the individual associated with the username and/or email account from which the entry is received. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. The Released Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Released Entities reserve the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Released Entities are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including but not limited to garbled, mis-sent, lost, or stolen computer transmissions or defects or errors relating to the submission of Participant entries. Entries will become the property of Sponsor for promotional and other use.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prize will be awarded January 28, 2016, at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”). One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize is two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest to the Indiana Pacers versus the Atlanta Hawks game on Thursday, January 28, 2017 at 7:00 P.M. EST at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, located at 125 S Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46204. ARV: $200.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No more than one (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded during the Sweepstakes. The Released Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize or prizes of the same or greater value at their sole discretion.
THE PRIZES ARE AWARDED IS AS-IS WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Sponsor will notify the winners by direct messaging and will tag the wineron the original social media channel of posting/participation, using the information provided by participant on its submission, on Wednesday, January 27, 2016. The winners must accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release no later than Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 11:59 A.M. EST. No prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by Sponsor. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. The winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the prize. The winners’ names and photos may appear on the Indiana Pacers websites and social media accounts, St. Vincent Sports Performance’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, as well as the definingsportsperformance.com website. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
By entering into this sweepstakes, Participant hereby grants to the Released Entities, the right to use, edit, publish, and reproduce, for all purposes, including publicity, promotion, and advertising, in any medium or format whether now known or to be developed or discovered in the future, his or her image, voice, likeness, distinctive appearance, gestures, name, signature and/or mannerisms (collectively, “Publicity Materials”). Participant gives the Publicity Materials free of charge, and acknowledges that the Publicity Materials may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by the Released Entities, for any purpose, without Participant’s consent or any compensation to him/her, or anyone else. Participant waives all rights to inspect or approve the Publicity Materials, or the advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which the Publicity Materials may be applied. Participant hereby releases, discharges and holds the Released Entities harmless from any and all liability and/or damages arising out of or in connection with the Publicity Materials and the use of any other materials resulting from his/her participation in this sweepstakes. This Agreement is irrevocable, is effective in perpetuity and throughout the world, and applies to the Released Entities, their assigns, designees, contractors, sub-licensees, distributors, successors, and agents. Participant has read and understands this Agreement. This Agreement shall be binding upon Participant and Participant’s heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
- COPIES OF OFFICIAL RULES & WINNER’S NAME. These Official Rules are available at facebook.com/definingsportsperformance. The winner’s name will be posted at on one or more of the social media channels listed in section 10, within 1 day after the close of the Entry Period. For a copy of the winner’s name or these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to U/S Sports Advisors, 250 E 96th Street , Suite 450, Indianapolis, IN 46240, by March 1, 2016. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by St. Vincent Sports Performance, located at St.Vincent Sports Performance, – Northwest, 8227 Northwest Blvd., Suite 160, Indianapolis, N 46278, (317) 415-5747. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bankers Life Fieldhouse or Pacers Sports and Entertainment. Participants are providing their personal information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bankers Life Fieldhouse or Pacers Sports and Entertainment.
- SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR. This Sweepstakes is administered by The Ungar Group, LLC, d/b/a U/S Sports Advisors, located at 250 E. 96th, #450, Indianapolis, IN 46240.